Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Home is where there's someone to love, and someone to love us."

Just wanted to send out a little post saying Evelyn and I are settled in our house in Mississippi and are doing well! We got here a week from Saturday, stayed a couple nights with friends, and Monday we moved into our house! So I've been unpacking and organizing and getting things settled in the house all week, doing some shopping, visiting friends....fun stuff! :) I also finished two of the three family sessions I did before I left, the Mergen's and Filetti's are now finished, they aren't on my blog yet but are up on facebook. I just need to finish the last one and I'll be done for awhile! :) Which is a good thing cuz Mark is coming home SOON!!!! SO EXCITED! And Thanksgiving is in 10 days! So much exciting stuff going on and HOPEFULLY this week passes QUICK!

Evelyn's been loving being back in a house...lots of time spent climbing the stairs, jumping off the couch, playing in her OWN room (YAY! So glad to have separate rooms again, so great! And she's been sleeping no prob, super great! :) This week we're just finishing up the house, finishing editing, and getting ready for daddy to come home! So not sure if I'm gonna be posting much for awhile, as usual, but they should be good ones! Sorry no pics today, haven't taken any recently :( anywho...have a great week!

No comments: