Tuesday, May 22, 2012

"Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes."

I had my next appointment today...an ultrasound/quick visit with the dr. since Friday they said I was measuring "small". So I went, sonogram looked good, got some pics, talked to the dr. This one (I don't get to see the same one every time, which I understand some of their reasons for doing that but it's also pretty annoying! I'd like some consistency....) said I was measuring right on track and that according to the ultrasound measurements, the baby is measuring 29-30 weeks (I'm almost 28) with his weight- which they measured to be 2 lbs 12 oz. So he's pretty much doubled weight since the last ultrasound...a month ago...where he was 1 lb 5 oz. Anyway, so kind of a pointless visit in a way but they did give me a 3D pic this time so that was kinda cool! He wasn't cooperating very well by the time she took them though and had turned around/pushed his face up against the backside so she couldn't get a very good image. this was the best she got. Still pretty cute!  So yeah! That's the update there....super exciting right? :) 


And now for some other pics of my rambunctious, crazy little 2 year old....too lazy to make a separate post for it :) I've had a frustrating day with her (no nap didn't help! :( and I've still gotta finish packing for our trip but here's some pics from this weekend before I forget about them. She and Mark played outside for a long while on the slip'n'slide, which she LOVES! It was pretty funny. She won't run and slide like you're supposed to and instead just runs down it, slowly, or has Mark launch her down it. Very cute and super funny. I had fun taking pics of her doing it :)






Love this one!

and this one :) Such joy! :)

And this one is just cute :)


they ended the afternoon with a pool tea party

cheers!

she likes to poor the nice cooooollldddd water down Mark's back...he doesn't like it as much :)
And there's that! So lucky you get an extra post before I go to MO! We're so excited about it! Evelyn's been talking and talking and wanting to go for DAAYS!! She's so excited to go on a plane and see her Grammy and her Miah! Hopefully this cranky day doesn't lead into tomorrow......anywho....til the next time I post! Can't make any promises of when...MO is gonna be busy! :)

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

It looks like they had a great time. Enjoy your time in Mo.!