Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Andrew {10 months}

Yesterday my dear Andrew turned 10 months old! Honestly this last month went by so fast and at the same time feels like it was SO long ago! let's see...this might be a little random post cuz I'm definitely not organized this month :)

So Andrew has had a very busy month. We've been to Alabama (like my last post said), we've been to the beach, parties, playing outside in the pool, playing at the park...he still loves the pool, still loves to play...he loves cars and balloons and getting into my stuff as much as he can. He's very curious and is starting to try to figure things out more. It's fun to watch him try and learn :) He's starting to recognize places more...like he would get excited when we'd pull up to preschool to pick up Evelyn or get excited when we pull up to the commissary cuz he knows he's gonna get to ride in the car cart. So cute!

He really loves clapping and claps when he's proud of himself. He's also starting to get a little bit stubborn and gets mad about things now...like when I take things away from him. He has a specific "I'm frustrated/mad" cry...which is kinda funny but also not exactly the funnest. He's starting to associate "ma-ma" and "da'da" with the right person. He's not walking but can walk with his push toy. He's been eating like CRAZY lately...I swear he could eat all day if we let him. His new favorite is mashed potatoes...I made some the other night and he LOVED it...he was literally licking the bowl I gave them in....it was so funny!

Andrew has EIGHT teeth popped through now...his top too took FOREVER to pop through and after they finally did the ones on either side started to come in and just popped through a couple days ago...he's been so cranky though so I hope he's done for awhile!!! He's been sleeping good off and on depending on the teeth. But he's been napping better consistently which is a big plus. He's getting to be such a big boy though!!!! No more little baby around here :(  It's such a fun age though and I'm really enjoying watching my boy grow and learn! He's so funny and cute and I am super glad he's more playful so Evelyn can play with him. He is starting to get more stubborn/mad about things with her too though and if he gets mad he'll try to bite/pull her hair/or hit....and I'm like...really??? You're only 10 months! Be nice for a little bit longer!!

At the Ward Skating Party! 


I know these aren't Andrew but oh well :) Picking Strawberries!

Me and my girl!

Evelyn and her bestie, Audrey

Andrew picking strawberries



I tried to get a couple pictures of the kids for Father's Day, spelling DAD...but they didn't turn out as well..here's a couple good ones though :)

crazy kids!

Getting into things :) 

He liked the sprinkler at first but then stuck his face in it and decided it wasn't for him :)

playing with balloons! kept him busy for a long while


Walking around the house!

Playing with dad :)

At Evelyn's last day of preschool

He loves his water table!

My two boys! :)

Yay, food! :)

he loves to eat :)

sleepy boy! 

Trying to put the lid on his puffs...his new favorite thing to do

although after this he couldn't get it and got so mad!!!
10 months old! :) yay Andrew!




No comments: