Sunday, July 21, 2013

No man needs a vacation so much as the person who has just had one. -- Elbert Hubbard

After the wedding we started our family vacation! It started off a big rocky...on our way to the wedding I realized we left our tickets to Disney....at home...in our safe...which was locked....I know, I know...why did I put it there and NOT put it on my packing list at all? I don't know...stupid move on my part....so I got to the wedding super stressed out cuz NO ONE was answering or being helpful that I called. We went through quite a few scenarios of what to do and finally just gave our house/safe key to a friend at the wedding cuz he was driving back to Jacksonville the next day, had him give it to another friend who has been in our house and he went in and got our tickets for us. Luckily I finally got a hold of someone on Saturday morning that gave us helpful information and all we had to do was have him email us a copy of our tickets and we showed that to the ticket lady and it all worked out! It was a stressful 12 hours for me til we found that out though but I'm so glad it was an easy fix. 

So on Saturday while we were waiting for our keys to get to NC, we went to SeaWorld, which we were planning on doing one day anyway, just switched our plans around a bit and it was perfect! SeaWorld was pretty awesome. We saw a lot of fun animal shows and animal exhibits. Evelyn loved it. She is really into dolphins right now so she really loved seeing them. We saw them in their exhibit and also a dolphin show. Another show we saw was Shamu, which was pretty awesome as well! 

Andrew did pretty good, he didn't love being in the stroller all day but did pretty good...he liked watching a couple of the shows but was pretty blah about them in general. It was a pretty great day though! The crowds were pretty mild, the weather was hot but not unbearable, and we had a lot of fun so it was great! 

She was so excited! 





Evelyn's reaction to the whales :)


Evelyn riding her first roller coaster! :) She loved it!

These two are SO cute! I just love them so much!

This is how we kept him happy.... :)

Happy girl! 

She's so cute!

eating again :)

Her reaction to the dolphins! :) 


So there's day 1 of our fun! :) next up, Disney! 


No comments: