Sunday, August 10, 2014

Elizabeth {5 Months}

My sweet little Lizzie is getting so big! She's weighing around 18 lbs now and has the adorable little baby rolls and dimples that I love. :) She seems to be growing out of things so quick lately too! She is super playful now and just wants to play all day....she plays with toys and loooves her feet. She's grabbing at anything and everything she can reach and is starting to put everything in her mouth. Luckily, unlike Andrew, she doesn't seem to be teething at this age yet! yay! She's still rolling everywhere and is getting happier playing on her tummy. She loves watching her brother and sister play and is so nosy and wants to watch and see everything around her. Even when she's nursing, if she hears them she lifts her little head up and looks around.

Lizzie is still a super sweet, talkative, smiley little girl and so much fun! I love her happy little personality and how much fun she is. She's learned to blow raspberries and is babbling like crazy....lots of mamamas, babababas, and other things...it's super fun to watch her "talk" to Evelyn and Andrew. She also loves to see her Daddy on Skype and smiles and talks to him too :) Very sweet! Another thing she's started doing is humming when she's tired/falling asleep, which is something Andrew did too :) I love it!

One thing I forgot to mention last month was we got her ears pierced! She cried a little bit but not very long and she looks so pretty! :) 

She Loves to look at the baby in the phone :) 

loves it :) 

I love how flexible babies are! Toys are one of the best toys right now :)

Playing in the bumbo seat!

I tried to feed her some baby food but she wasn't too interested

sitting in the stroller like a big girl!

Love her hair! I get sooooo many compliments/comments on it

she's really into textures/sounds right now too...loves feeling different fabrics and materials.

playing with another little baby at church

they were so cute together! 

I just loved her feet here :)

chunky cheeks!!!

I love sleeping babies :) she loves sitting in this sling too, falls asleep a lot!

playing with brother!

checking herself out again :)

just being cute at the park!

it's amazing how such a little thing can take up so much room....or at least take over my spot! 

she's getting SO BIG! Not gonna last long in this car seat...getting too heavy for me to carry!!!

my two babies! :) (Evelyn was at summer school)

she fell asleep on me like this when we were out to lunch (you can't see but she's sitting on the edge of the table :) ) 

nap time at the beach!!! 

She wasn't too sure about it all though :) 
All the kiddos playing!!!

chunky cheeks!

She loves sitting in the high chair now! Such a big girl!

She's been sticking out her tongue a lot lately too!

she gets so sweaty when she's sleeping on me :) gross but crazy! 





1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

It is so much fun to watch babies grow. We hope you enjoy the rest of the summer - fall is nearly here.