Thursday, October 9, 2014

Evelyn {5 Years Old!}

Once again- as it always seems- I can't believe my little girl is 5! It seems weird and then at the same time I'm like, really? Only 5? She's always seemed a little older than she is so her age always seems off to me :) I honestly don't know where to start though right now....a whole year is a lot to cover! Well she is even more independent than she was...she's older now so she's able to go out in front and play with her friends without me being out there (I watch from the front window or my neighbor is out). She loves riding around with her friend/neighbor Maddie on their scooters and is learning "tricks" as she thinks they are. :)

She has more "responsibilities" now and, for the most part, is a good helper. Sometimes she doesn't have the best attitude about it but she helps. She's very helpful with the baby and LOVES being a big sister to a sister :) She still loves to help me cook, and her and Andrew work together now. They love helping with cookies and muffins especially :) She's a very creative little girl and really has quite the imagination. She loves to draw and to write and is constantly making cards and such. She makes up words too and definitions for them, which is pretty funny. And man can this girl talk! She can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on.....she's crazy....and she's soooo thorough with things too! She can remember such details in things and has to describe every piece of the story before she gets to her point :) It can get frustrating sometimes but at least it's not quiet around here :)

She loves princesses still and is, of course, obsessed with Elsa. She loves the Elsa dress I made her for Halloween and is super excited cuz she can wear heels with it, which she loooves heels and doesn't understand why I don't wear them :) haha! That and lipstick...she wants me to wear lipstick more too. She loves to play dress up and loves to dance and sing. She's still in dance class (ballet/tap) and is doing great. And in the past month she has started to take piano lessons, which so far she is liking! I'm excited for her to take them too :) She has started Pre-K at the big school and takes the bus to and from, which is exciting for her and awesome for me cuz I don't have to cart the other two kids around and in and out of the school :) Andrew loves to meet her outside when she gets off and runs up to her and gives her a big hug...it's so cute!

Well I can't think of anything else to say right now...my lack of sleep is messing with my already poor memory :) So here's a long, long post of pics from the past year!

































and now some iphone pics, kind starting from the beginning again :)






















































Last of all here's some pics from her birthday party this past weekend! It was, no surprise, a Frozen theme and we painted our nails and painted snowflakes and had food and cupcakes and opened presents and played :) Pretty good party I'd say!






















And lastly here are some pics I took of her the other day! My beautiful 5 year old! 







And that's all :) I love this little girl so much though and love seeing the beautiful person she is becoming! Love you my little Evers! :)

No comments: