Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Week two in Spain!

 Well not a horrible lot to write about this week but I did want to write a little bit since I've been having problems with my Facebook since we've gotten here...and I can't really fix it thoroughly because I'm on my phone and can't get on our laptop because I tripped over it in our hotel room and now it won't work...ugh...that was a bad day :( I'm still mad at myself over it :( 

Anyway- this past week has been a lot more of classes, paperwork, mark starting to go to work, which is mostly just more paperwork and stuff getting situated. We've also seen more houses, met some more people (mostly from church) and spent a lot of time in the hotel room! :/ not so much fun there but there have been a lot of rainy days so me and the kids have been pretty stuck :( every couple days it's sunny though so we try to enjoy those days as much as possible! It's so nice here when it's sunny :) we have our houses narrowed down to two though so should be in one in the next couple weeks so not too mucho get! Although we'll probably ice into a tempt part house on base while we wait if it's gonna be a couple weeks...this one room hotel has long past it's "we're ok here" status :) 

Here's some pics from our past week though! 

I went to marks class the day they went on a field trip out in town...nice to get away from the kids for a little while! ;) (they were at the child care center on base) 

One of the stops was a yummy bakery! 


Next was the local church...which like a lot of the buildings, was super old and awesome! This is the ceiling

And a pano of the altar area!

We also went to the Wednesday market- this little tent was full of olives! I've heard they are really good but the line was too long so I didn't try yet 

Some pics of the kiddos playing at the hotel...a new friend let us borrow some trains for Andrew, which he was so excited about! Then little lizzie is just so good! I love watching her play- she is starting to him and talk to herself  as she plays :) :) :)

This past weekend we went to a flamenco dress store to look for some dresses for me and the girls for the upcoming festivals or "feria". It was so fun looking through the dresses! But so hard to find one for me...those suckers are tight!!!!

This is the first one I tried on evelyn and I looove it!!!!

And this was one of the very few they had in Lizzie's sizes but luckily it's adorable on her :) 

Some more hotel room pics...evelyn wasn't feeling too well a couple days this week- whih was nice because she spent most of the day quiet and calm!!!! ;) 

She fell asleep on one of our walks :)

And this is how she spends half her naps in the hotel! In my lap :)
Enjoying some sunshine! He's not too bad with s soccer ball!

More rainy days :( 

We've been super bored...

And this is little lizzie today! We sent the other two to the CDC to get out and play for the morning so me and lizzie just hung out :)

So that's pretty much all for now! I'm very anxious to get out of this hotel and into a house! And then the wait for our household goods REALLY starts :) 

No comments: