Thursday, August 17, 2017

Andrew {5 Years}

I know I'm the worst blogger ever but today is Andrew's 5th birthday so I couldn't miss this one, even though this will be short and sweet :) I can't believe my little guy is 5! He is growing so fast and is such a handsome little dude now! His interests are still pretty much the same: he loves cars, planes, trains, trucks, boats. He loves legos and building with his sisters. He loves to color and colors pretty much every night before he falls asleep. Or falls asleep with his legos or stickers ;) I never know what I'll find when I check on him before going to bed. He's such a sweetie- he comes up to me at least once a day, randomly, and gives me a hug and says he loves me. He's got a Hulk side to him though- his temper comes on quick and strong. He balls his little hands up and throws them down at his side. He's quick to smile though after. Lizzie pushes his buttons a lot (and vice versa) so they are always fighting. Luckily I get some breaks where they play nice with each other.  He's a smart little guy, but in different ways than his sisters. And he's quieter than his sisters ;) He's got the cutest, happiest smile and is such a silly boy. I adore my little guy though and have loved watching him grow and learn these past 5 years!









No comments: