Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

Evelyn and I have been in MO for about a week and half now and have been keeping pretty busy. That with the lack of internet in my place yet is the reason behind my lack of blogging but this morning I had a minute at my parents to use their computer so here's a quick note! We're both doing well, Evelyn has a bit of a runny nose and is taking awhile to adjust to all the people (she's being soooo clingy and such a momma's girl! She freaks out if I leave the room, poor thing!). Luckily she's warmed up to Grammy real quick so I have hope for the rest of the fam :)
I've been busy cleaning, painting and organizing our place as well as doing an order for 5 baby shoes, shopping for stuff we need, spending time with fam, and settling in! Tomorrow we leave for Nauvoo, there is a Women's Retreat thing there and my mom and sisters are going so we're going, as well as to visit Monie :)

Mark is doing well, got to Okinawa after a couple days delay and jumped right into working. He said that's going good except he's still adjusting to the time change. He's 13 hours ahead of us in MO, which makes it a bit of a challenge to talk to him but we've skyped a lot and talked which is soooo great! I LOVE SKYPE! Best thing ever, especially for deployments!
Other than that there isn't much to report. I don't have time do anything else either but will probably update more after I get back from Nauvoo.

No comments: