Thursday, October 13, 2011

“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” --Dr. Seuss, 'Happy Birthday to You!'"

(First of all...sorry it took so long to put this up! I got some new templates and I took a bit longer getting the pics ready but I really wanted to try them out! Hopefully I used the right size...we'll have to see when I post I guess! :)

Saturday was my beautiful little girl's second birthday and since it was Saturday we had her party then! It was a lot of fun, great food, super cute decorations (I had fun doing them too!), lots of great people and Evelyn had a great time! So here's some pics from the party!


Party Decorations and the Party Girl! :)


Decorating Pumpkins! They had a lot of fun with this.


Donut time! We used the little donuts for this cuz of the lil' kids but it was way too easy for the big kids! Especially the two "big mouthed" momma's on the bottom left :) They got their donuts no problem! :)


Evelyn wasn't too keen on us singing happy birthday to her but she loved opening her presents! :) She got lots of fun dolls and princess stuff as well as a stuffed Roo (from Winnie the Pooh) and Bullseye (From Toy Story). She's had lots of fun playing with her new toys!


Of course all the kids LOVED the pinata! Evelyn wasn't too sure about it at first and wouldn't take a turn, but then she saw the big kids do it with the blindfold so she had to do it WITH the blindfold (it fell down though). She's so silly! :) Jeremiah was hilarious though...he LOVED it! And he was so funny to watch and was SO into it!

We had a bit of trouble with the pinata actually staying up on the rope (it kept tearing through, sometimes without even hitting it, lame!) so my dad had to rig it up to last a little longer and luckily every kid got a turn! :)


It was a lot of fun but i think the best part was watching my dad. He LOVES being in charge of the pinata...look at that face! pure joy right there :) He loves messing around with the kids so this was right up his alley. I think he mighta had more fun than the kids! :)

So there you have it! That's pretty much all that went on. Evelyn said she enjoyed it so I think I'll call it a success :) I can't believe she's two already though! I can't say it seems like yesterday that she was just born, cuz it doesn't...it seems SO long ago since she was born! I can't really remember not having her in my life! I love her so much, and although she frustrates me a lot lately (I can now offically blame terrible twos! :) I couldn't imagine life without her and thank God every night for the blessing she is in my life. She is the most amazing, funny, gorgeous, wonderful little two year old ever and I'm so lucky to be her Momma! Love you, Evers!

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday from Great Grandma and Grandpa. We love you too.