Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"I could go running/ and racing/ and dancing/ and chasing/ and leaping/ and bounding/ hair flying/ heart pounding/ and splashing/ and reeling/ and finally feeling/ now's when my life begins! " --Rapunzel--

The second part of day three we spent at EPCOT. We had a yummy lunch in Japan (Mark wanted me to try some stuff, not too bad!). We sat outside though near this little pond below with some ducks in it, which is where Evelyn wanted to sit, but she did NOT like those ducks! Every time they would go near us she'd freak out...this happened every time we ate outside really (there were birds evvverrrryyywheerrre!). She likes them from afar and wants to say hi but the second they come near she freaks. Kinda funny :) 


Evelyn saw Mark using chopsticks and had to try for herself...

she did pretty good with them though! Took her a bit but got one or two bites with it. 

Looking at the HUGE goldfish in another pond in Japan. I've never seen Goldfish so big.  

We went on one ride in EPCOT, Finding Nemo! Very cute. They had a lot of aquarium tanks outside the ride too, which was fun. We saw huge sea turtles, lots of fish, a dolphin, and sharks!

Fun garden sculptures around the park. LOVED their landscaping! It was so pretty.

Can't remember the name but this was a bakery place in France, SO yummy! I wanted to try so many things...

Evelyn checking out the goods....I got that yummy cheesecake 

Mark got an apple tart thing, but my cheesecake was definitely better. One of the best I've tasted! 

Just a cool well thing in Morocco. I loved seeing all the different countries , so pretty!

Naptime! Evelyn totally conked out every day... she'd be sitting in her stroller and we'd  be walking around (trying to get her to sleep of course :) and one second she'd be awake and the next, out. It was pretty funny and so cute! So we'd either keep walking for awhile or find a quiet spot and sit and rest our feet. 

This time we found a quiet spot in China and relaxed....my feet were so worn out! We walked a looooooot in those four days!
 I tried to get a reservation for dinner at Cinderella's castle but those book FAST so we got one at the Royal Banquet hall in Norway (I think?)...anyway, all the princesses were there and the food was great so it was totally fine and Evelyn loved it! I made this Sleeping Beauty dress for her...turned out a little big of course, but it's cute and way comfier than the ones you can buy!
Belle at our princess dinner!

I redid her hair right before but she had a small sunburn that she kept itching and itching so she totally messed it up

Evelyn and Sleeping Beauty! Although I was kinda annoyed with her, she came up while Evelyn was sitting down and she was like, oh is this one of Cinderella's dresses? and I was like, what? First of all, Cinderella wears blue! and this is totally you're dress. duh! :) anywho....whatever...

We hadn't met Mulan yet so I was glad she was at the dinner! 

Same with Snow White. Who is definitely not my favorite princess but she did a great job! had the squeaky voice and everything :)

Evelyn's favorite again! :)

Chowing down on dinner! I love that Disney considers under 3 "infant" status or whatever so we didn't have to pay for Evelyn's ticket to the parks and she got dinners for free too! Sweet!

the princesses did a parade around the banquet hall and Evelyn was a little late in getting in line and she was wearing her princess shoes, which were too big and she can't walk very well in them although she is stubborn and does, so anyway....she couldn't walk and keep up so Sleeping Beauty found her and walked with her :) super cute

Dessert time!

She always looks so concerned! :)

love this one :)

the pretty sunset after dinner 

mark and evelyn in front of the banquet hall we ate at

Mark and Evelyn in front of the EPCOT ball

and me and Evelyn!

being super cute on the monorail!

She liked riding the monorail. 
SO yeah! there's the rest of EPCOT! We mostly walked around looking at the different countries and trying different foods so not a ton to say about it but I enjoyed it! Nice after a full day and a half of Magic Kingdom fun :)

No comments: