Sunday, February 12, 2012

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. ~Victor Hugo

So trying something new to get video to you all....Evelyn is just so stinking cute and I'm so frustrated that blogger won't let me upload! So Annie suggested I use a video website, upload them there and then link here....so I'm trying vimeo....which I think I should've tried youtube first cuz they have a direct thing to add video on blogs...didn't know that though so I'll try it later :)

So here's my first video....Evelyn's been singing SO MUCH lately...mostly primary/little kids songs she's learned in nursery at church, and she's so cute and so funny! So here's the link to check it out, although this one is her singing like Ariel from "The Little Mermaid"....click here to watch! :) And here is the link to the primary song video. Let me know if it doesn't work.

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

Both links worked just fine. It was fun to hear...and see our Evelyn.