Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Andrew {3 Months}

Can you believe my little guy is 3 months already? He's changed so much in this past month! Everywhere I go people comment on what a big boy he is, and he is! He's so tall and a happy little eater :) He's such a happy little guy (well 95% of the time, he has his moments...like last night..ugh! worst night ever with him! I'm exhausted and don't know why I chose to write a blog post cuz last time I tried and had to stop...we'll see how far I get today!)

Ha! what do you know? As soon as I typed that the little guy of mine woke up from his nap...now I"m back :)

Anywho...let's finish talking about my boy :) He still adores his big sister and thinks she's So funny. He's laughing more and starting to get ticklish whihc is so fun! :) Evelyn is starting to play with him more and he loves that. He likes to sit in his exersaucer and watch her play too...which is nice for me when I'm trying to get stuff done around the house! He's starting to grab things too and is grabbing at his toys and wanting to play a lot more. He wants to play so bad! He still loves watching kids and is super content sitting there, chewing on his hands (he is such a chewer/slobberer! he loves to chew on his fingers, our fingers..so lovely :), watching the kiddos!

He's so alert and active and wiggly but also my little cuddler/sweet boy! He's pretty easy going and easy to take care of...if he's upset it's pretty easy to take care of. He's either hungry, easy fix, dirty diaper, easy fix, or tired, fairly easy fix. During the day when he's cranky/tired I just wrap him up and hold him tight and sweet and he's off to sleep in seconds! He does love his Momma. I LOVE waking up to his smiling face or walking into the room and watching his face light up, best ever! :) He definitely is a happy little morning guy, which is nice cuz the rest of the house isn't so much :) He loves his daddy too of course :)

He hasn't rolled over much since the last time but is starting to turn from his back to his side so I'm pretty sure he'll go all the way soon. He still isn't a big fan of the car but I've been giving him his toys to look at/try to grab which helps sometimes...but it's still not too fun driving anywhere with him unless he's already asleep.He's luckily 99% gotten over his fussy time at night, he gets a smidge fussy but for the most part goes to sleep pretty quick now. He does like to be rocked more now so it's a good thing I have a rocker this time! :)

I tried to weigh Andrew yesterday cuz I finally bought a scale...the difference between my weight and my weight + Andrew was 17 but then I had Mark do the same thing and it was 16 so not quite sure how that happened...I tried it multiple times and same results but I'm just gonna say he's 16 1/2 lbs :) Not quite sure how tall he is though either and he's asleep right now so I'm not gonna bother him. :)

Well! I really don't know what else to say about the cutie pie. We are busy getting ready for Thanksgiving and next Christmas! I made the mistake of opening up my box of Christmas decor last week and really wanted to decorate but I'm putting it off til Friday :) I'm so excited to go get a Christmas tree though! I did wrap some presents yesterday just to get some of my Christmas decorating urges out :) But Thanksgiving first! :)

My big boy! :)

He is just so utterly adorable, I can't stand it sometimes :) just look at those cheeks! :)

He's sitting up so well too! Although he's gonna grow out of this Bumbo chair PRETTY quick!

Evelyn ADORES him! :)

I love how he holds his hands like this, ALL the time! 

Once again with the cheeks!

he's such a handsome little guy! And loves his blanket from Grammy! :)

sweet!

another handsome pic :)

Watching Bama football with daddy!

He's started to play with his toys on here so well the other day! He totally focuses on them so hard and grabs them and moves them, such a smartie! 

Evelyn showing him how to use one of his new toys :)

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

The pictures are darling. I like the one with Mark - the look on their faces is so cute. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving...and holiday season.