Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water."

Last Saturday Evelyn and I had a little Mommy/daughter date. We went to Wilmington, did a little shopping and I even found a dress for the Seabee Ball in March! It was a bit of a long morning/afternoon but Evelyn didn't do too bad (she's been a bit extra whiny lately....ugh...) and she really loved watching me play dress up at the dress store :) I'm super excited about the Ball! It's my first one :) 

Anywho...we got home and were just hanging out, it started raining, and then I looked out and was like, what? Is that snow? and it was! Super wet, heavy snow, but snow none-the less. So Evelyn bundled up (it was SO COLD!) and we enjoyed the snow! As we were out there it got thicker and thicker and started to stick...I couldn't believe it really. Luckily it melted the next day so I didn't have to deal with it long but it was fun to have one snowfall for the kiddos! Anywho....here's some pics!

I just love this pic! Watching the first flakes fall :)


She was so excited!
Andrew's first snow! 
Love this shot too...I sure do have the cutest kids! :)

Evelyn's bestie Maddie! They were so funny together!


Can't have a snowfall without catching 'em on your tongue! :)


No comments: