Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Whatsoever ye shall ask in faith, being united in prayer according to my command, ye shall receive." D&C 29:6

So I got a call from my grandma this morning telling me that my birth dad's wife, Terrie, has been in the hospital since last Thursday, with multiple health issues. One of these issues was that they found a tumor on her kidney and it turns out that it is cancerous. I just would like everyone to keep her in your thoughts and your prayers. She is such a sweet, wonderful, nice lady and has been especially great to me. She's been married to my birth dad for less than two years and has made a great effort to get to know me and has been so kind and nice to me. She and my birth dad even flew out from California to Missouri to be at my wedding reception which was so great of them! It was so nice to be able to meet her in person and have them there to celebrate such a happy occasion. (This was right after her father had died, which was very hard for her, and yet they still came out to be there for me). She and her family (she has three children of her own-all still teenagers) needs all our prayers now to get them through this hard time. Thanks so much and much love to all!

No comments: