Saturday, November 14, 2009

"Daughters are flowers that are forever in bloom."

Having a baby girl is so much fun! There are just so many cute things out there to dress her up in and make her cute and adorable. Unfortunately a lot of that cute stuff is expensive!!! So that's when DIY comes into play. I love the cute little tutu skirts out there, I see little girls all the time at the mall wearing them and they are just adorable! They are pretty expensive though, which is so dumb for something so simple and easy! So I went and made one myself! I went and bought some tulle and elastic and wa-la! Presto chango- I have a cute skirt! :) (My friend Whit made the cute little flower thing to match it and I put it on the skirt).




I mainly wanted to have it because we're going to be getting some pics done at the beginning of the month (we're doing a fam pic so I got a cute little holiday pic and then I wanted to have something ultra cutesy for her to get some individual ones of her). So I thought this was cutesy enough for it! I'm having my awesome little sister Monie crochet some Mary Jane booties for the holiday pic and then some ballet slippers/hat for the cutesy outfit. It's going to be so freaking adorable and I can't wait to get them done!


No comments: