Monday, November 2, 2009

"There Is Magic In The Night, When Pumpkins Glow With Candlelight."

We didn't really do much for Halloween since Evelyn's still just a wee thing. I dressed her in a onesie that my niece Carmen got for her that said, "I love my Mummy" which was pretty cute. Mark had to do some surveying in the morning so me and Evelyn took a walk around the mall til he got back. Then we just chilled when Mark was done until Amy and Calvin got to our house in the afternoon. We had them over and did pumpkins like last year. Luckily Evelyn slept nearly the whole time we were carving, at least long enough for me to finish mine. :) So that's pretty much all we did this year! It was pretty fun though!

(This is the onesie cousin Carmen got for Evelyn)

(I love that smile!)

(She had a little mess though so we had to change from her pants to this CUTE denim overall dress!)

(I love babies in overalls)

(Intense carving!)

(Auntie Amy and Evelyn!)

(Me and Mark's pumpkins)

(Amy and Calvin's pumpkins)

(I was trying to do leaves, like the name tag the nurses made for Evelyn but it didn't turn out as well as I hoped)

(Mark used a pattern from the book and it turned out so good!)

(Calvin did a silhouette of somebody but I can't remember who it was for the life of me...he had some trouble though and had to pin it together with toothpicks so it would stay, very sad)

(Amy did one out of the book too and hers turned out awesome too! I guess next year I'm just gonna stick to a book pattern)

(This is her cute outfit yesterday, toooo cute!)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

She's sooo adorable! I love your blog and am glad you told me about it. I have one too! I'm not the best at posting but check it out anyway!

Emma said...

It was so fun to see Evelyn in person! Hooray for a Fall baby that can be dressed up in fun Halloween outfits! Love you loads.
Ems