Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"Don't cry because it's over...Smile because it happened." --Dr. Seuss--

....not that I'm crying cuz I'm leaving Utah cuz I definitely am NOT! I am happy with my time here though...I've met some of the greatest friends ever and have had some way awesome, fun times with them. I've gotten to attend BYU for almost the whole time I've been here although I still need about 2 1/2 semesters before I can graduate, but don't worry!! I will just not right now. I loved going to school though, the classes and professors are so amazing here and I learned soooo much! I don't miss the tests and papers and homework assignments though and don't really look forward to going back to them when I finish...but oh well! I'll make it through it all :)

Of course the best thing about coming here was that I met and fell in love with my wonderful, amazing husband! I feel so blessed to have him in my life, even more so now that we have our beautiful little Evelyn. They make my life so complete and happy! So coming out here to Utah was a very productive decision and I wouldn't trade all my memories here for anything. That doesn't mean that I'm not extremely happy to leave though! I'm sooo ready to move onto the next faze of life...and that means awaaaaay from Provo! Yay! I am so excited to spend a few months with my family, even though they all keep saying that I'll be utterly sick of them by the end, but if I can't stick with them for a few months then how am I going to do it for eternity? I guess this is my test :) :) :) I think I'll be able to deal with it. :) I miss them so much when I'm away so I'm really looking forward to it, I'm gonna need them all around when Mark is gone for 3 whole months!!! That's gonna be hard.

Anyway, right now Evelyn is sleeping and Mark and some guys from church are bringing some stuff over to our storage unit and I'm taking a break from packing and all that stuff. Boy am I tired of packing! I just want to be done and gone!!!! Almost there though....so close! We'll be leaving tomorrow morning after Mark takes his very, very last final. He's been a bit sick the past couple days so hasn't been able to cram in all the studying he wanted to to be able to take all his tests today and yesterday. I can't believe he's 1 final away from being done with his bachelor's degree! I'm so proud of him! He's worked so hard for it.

I have to get back to cleaning and such now so good bye for now! Next time I post I'll be home in Missouri!!!!!!!!

No comments: