Thursday, December 31, 2009

"A small town is a place where there is little to see or do, but what you hears makes up for it." --Ivern Ball--

So we've been in Missouri almost two weeks now and as you can tell from my lack of blogging we've kept pretty busy, with all the family, holidays, eating, watching movies, being lazy....I just haven't found too much time to sit and do a blog post. But we did arrive safe in Missouri with no problems...carwise anyway...now Evelyn was a different story. She was NOT a happy traveler! But I won't go into that, I've blocked all the bad parts from my memory. Anyway, we left at noon on the 16th and got to my house on Friday at 5....the longest I've taken to get between Utah and MO! It was sooo nice to be back home though! It's been way too long!

(Mark had one final left to do but it was online so he just studied one night at the hotel and did it then)

(Evelyn during the only time she's good in the car...when she's sleeping! I didn't get any of her screaming, still trying to block that out :)

The fam was very happy to see us and especially lil' Evelyn. She's done pretty well so far with all the craziness that goes on around here and enjoying all the attention from so many other people. We've been enjoying being around everyone too, Mark and I have even gotten to go out a couple times with Evelyn which has been nice. We went and saw Sherlock Holmes, which was amazing, and then Avatar in 3D which was pretty cool too.

(Evelyn and her "favorite" auntie! :)

(I think Evelyn is a wee bit scared here don't you? And she has a right to be! These kids are craaaazzzy wild!)

(But they do love babies!)

I'm trying to spend as much time as I can with Mark cuz he's leaving soooo soon! Today is the last day of 2009 and I only have til Saturday morning with him. I can't believe it's already time for him to go to OCS traning and that it's the end of the year! This year has just flown by. Luckily it's been an amazing, wonderful year with so many good things! Hopefully 2010 proves to be just as great. Well I'm off to bed for now...I'll try to finish posting Christmas stuff soon but probably won't get to it til after Mark leaves.

Happy New Year everyone!!!!

No comments: