Saturday, December 12, 2009

"You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you as you are to them." --Desmund Tutu--

So last Saturday we went and got our family photos taken for the first time by a professional photographer instead of me just taking it with one hand :) worked out much better this way. We got them yesterday though and they turned out so good! I am very happy with them. I found this lady here in Provo that is just starting out and does them at her house in a little studio type area she set up so it was pretty cheap and she did a wonderful job! We picked out the pics we liked the best and she edited them and did fun stuff on Photoshop (oh how I want that program and actually learn how to use it!!!!) So here's a few of my favs of the favs! If youw ant to see all of them go on facebook, they're all there!














2 comments:

Strommer Family said...

Well, I must admit when I saw a comment from a Tara, I had no idea who it was but opened it for sheer curiosity, and fancy having you be the one that it was!! How wonderful!! ;)Have you seen the full tutu dresses, not just skirts for older kids...if I knew your email address, I'd send you a pic of some I've seen, and the thing I'm not quite sure about is how to make them full enough that they're not see through...maybe you would put some fabric underneath and then sew the tulle on top...Not quite sure though..here does this come through...http://www.poshlittletutus.com/item_784/Lil-Miss-Haute-Glamour-Girls-Zebra-Tutu-Dress.htm

Strommer Family said...

Sorry for the novel comment..once again this is the only way I knew how to message you back...anyway I know the girl in that pic I sent is smaller than my 8 yr. old but you get the idea..how do you think you would do that??