Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The calm before the storm

Today is our last day of "calmness" before a crazy next week (and a halfish). Tonight my Grandma Rose is coming down from San Jose to visit Evelyn and me. She's super excited and has been wanting to come down ever since we first got here. She's going to spend a couple days with us and then on Saturday we three girls are driving up to San Jose to see Grandpa Dan and Aunt Denise and Cousins Sydney and Raven.

Sydney and Raven are my two little cousins and I think are around 3 and 4. I'm not the best with keeping track of all the little kids ages but oh well :) Grandma Rose shows them this blog every time she goes to their house so they already love Evelyn and can't wait to play with her. They are going to Disneyland next month and told Grandma Rose that if I don't let Evelyn go, then I'm just mean. :) Cute little things.

Anywho. After we go see all them, Evelyn and I are headed up further to Santa Rosa to visit all the fam up there, including my Grandma Fredrick, some of the aunts (my dad's sisters), Annie and her fam when they get there, her mother-in-law, and then a bunch of fam on my mom's side, which includes my birth mom and sister Katherine! Evelyn's gonna be meeting a LOT of new people, that's for sure. It'll be fun though and I'm so excited to go! I haven't been back to that part of CA since I was like 17 or something like that.

We'll be up there til next Friday which is when we'll make the long trek back down here to SoCal. This time though we'll have cousin Carmen with us, who is braving a trip across America with the Bidia family to come visit me! :) Well half way across anyway. We're excited to have her come though and plan on doing some fun stuff with her while she's here! Magic Mountain here we come!

Here's your pic of the day. Now that Evelyn is crawling she's discovered that we have a tiny little living space and needs bigger ground to crawl around so lately she's been trying to escape :) She loves to be outside so every time I leave the door open for some nice fresh air, she tries to get out.

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

Give our little Evie a hug from Great Grandma and Grandpa Erwin too. We are so glad we got to meet her in person before you went to Calif. Enjoy all your family visits this month!