Sunday, June 20, 2010

"Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city."

Lucky for me I have large groups of family in many different cities/towns and I love visiting all of them! This past week and a half was just full of family visits and Evelyn and I had a wonderful time! And lucky for you I have oodles to blog about!

First off, last Wednesday, as in two Wednesdays ago, my Grandma Rose came down on the train to see us from San Jose. We spent a couple of days down here just showing Gma Rose around the area and playing with Evelyn! She got to meet the "wonderful Mark", as she calls him, and decided that he really is as great a guy as I told her :)

Saturday we packed up the car and headed up to NorCal to San Ramon to visit Aunt Denise and her fam. It was a pretty long drive but luckily we didn't hit any traffic and it went by pretty fast. We stopped in San Jose to have dinner with Grandpa Dan which was great. He was so excited to see her! Although I think Grandma Rose was a lot more excited.


So we finally got up to Denise's and had a wonderful couple days there. Sydney and Raven (who are 6 and 4) just LOVED Evelyn, especially Raven. She just wanted to play all day with her and Evelyn was all for that! Whenever Evelyn took a nap Raven would want to go wake her up so she could play. It was very cute to see them together.

While the girls were playing I had a wonderful time visiting with Denise and Grandma Rose. I really need to stop taking such big breaks between visiting people! Last time I saw these guys Raven was barely two and oh so cute and she just loved playin' with me! She's still cute but now she's too busy playin' with Evelyn. Although she did have to fight over Evelyn with her Momma! Denise was just LOVING Evelyn, but seriously, who could help it? The girl is just tooooo adorable!

Grandma Rose loved playin' with the girls!

See? Adorable!

Evelyn learned how to climb stairs at Denise's...uh oh! Good thing we don't have any!

We didn't get to spend a whole lot of time at Denise's but we'll see them in July at Disneyland! I'm SOOOO excited! I've never been and can't wait! I just wish Evelyn was a little older so she'd remember but oh well! I'll just have to take her when she is old enough! :)

No comments: