Thursday, June 3, 2010

Well, I smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!

Yesterday I put Evelyn down for a nap, which she was being particularly stubborn yesterday and was refusing to take naps despite how overly tired she was. For those of you who don't know, she sleeps in her playard bassinet, which is up higher than the regular playard part and easier for me to get her out of in the middle of the night cuz it's just right there. So I peep in to check her and this is what I see.


I was just like, aw crap! Not good. She's been rolling over in there which is a difficulty when she's being stubborn cuz she just rolls over and gets up on her hands and knees and just cries and works up a sweat and it's pretty sad.


Then while she cries she has to stop and take a yawn break...she looks like a little lion when she yawns, such a big mouth!

Isn't that the sadest, cutest thing?

Anyway, we went in there and watched her play in her bed for a bit. She was doing complete sit ups, getting up on her knees, and then even getting up on her feet almost. It's a good thing her bed's right up next to ours! I'm thinking it's almost time to put down the bassinet and just let her sleep in the playard...onto the next phase of sleeping I guess!!!







No comments: