Friday, September 3, 2010

"The face of a child can say it all, especially the mouth part of the face."

Well I still don't have pics of our house or anything but I figured I should post something since it's been awhile. So this is just some fun pics of Evelyn from the past week or so!

Putting on Momma's shoes!


She LOVES playing with my shoes and trying to put them on, so cute!


My beautiful happy girl!


Her first pony tails!


I've only put them in once but I had to try! Her hair is getting longer in the back and these looked so cute!


Playing peek-a-boo in the car!


Silly girl!!


Watching kids play outside in the rain, she wanted to play so bad!


This is her new face, she does this lopsided thing with her lips, pretty funny!

We've been doing pretty good here so far. The house is pretty much put together, except some stuff upstairs. Evelyn is doing much better sleeping so I'm getting more sleep which is great. Mark is almost done with his class here and will report to his battalion soon. He's been doing some shooting in his class and got expert on the pistol and the rifle so he's doing very well in that. As for me, I've been taking care of Evelyn, doing last minute things on the house, starting to paint Evelyn's room which is going to be SOOO cute! And we've been hanging out with our neighbors a lot, well two of them mainly.

Two of the wives I met in California live right on our street so we see them a lot, it's so great! They really are great girls and I'm so glad we're near each other. Yesterday we went to the birthday party of my friend G's (she's a little more cautious over all this internet stuff so no pics of them or anything so I'll just use their initials :) little girl, V, who just turned two. She LOVES Mickey Mouse so we had a Mickey themed party and me and my other friend, Morgan, made a Mickey cake for her. Morgan made the cake and icing and I decorated it with a little help from her husband :) It was so fun though! We want to take a cake class together but she works a lot so I'm not sure if that will pan out but it would be fun!


Anywho, since we have a three day weekend we are headed up to Huntsville to see Michael and Jessica again so we're way excited! Hope you all have a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

I am glad to see your sweet family again and am glad to hear you are getting settled - again. We send our love.