Saturday, October 2, 2010

"Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at the people who belong to us we see the past, the present, and the future"

Pretty much every time I go home I take my sisters cameras and download all their pics onto my computer. They are notorious for losing cameras so I'm kind of a back up for when they do lose their pics. I also like to do this so I can go through the pics they've taken from the time I've been gone and see all the cute and funny pics of my nieces and nephews. My sisters are also notorious for never sending me pics so this is one of the only ways I can see these pics :)

Anywho, Mark and I just got a lovely, awesome new desktop computer and I put a good portion of my pics onto it so I can use the new computer for blogging, etc. because it has a ton more room than my laptop. Some of these pics included ones I've taken from my sisters so I went through them to check them out and miss on my fam. I just thought I'd share some of the funnier pics I've found that I hadn't seen before. A majority of these are of the Rivas pics but that's who most of the pics are from so sorry other sisters if you think I'm leaving any of your kids out :)

This one is just cute and funny, such a big yawn!



Rub a dub dub, three Rivas kids in a tub!


Guess Tani felt left out in using the urinal


I just like this one cuz Evelyn still does this and it makes me laugh everytime.


This is my favorite of the whole group and pretty much the whole reason behind this post. How freaking funny is this? Such a funny kid!


Don't I have such a pretty nephew? :)


Wow Annie, what's up with your boy?? I found a third pic of him in a dress too that I didn't put up....seriously something wrong here :)

I of course miss my fam while I'm away but I sure do enjoy going through their pics to see what they've been up to. Which is partly why I do this blog for all of you so hope you enjoy!

No comments: