Monday, November 8, 2010

From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other. --Emily Matthews--

Lately I've been doing a lot of lookin' online for cards, for a couple of different reasons, the main one being for a Christmas card. There are so many websites out there nowadays and so many different places to print your holiday cards, it can be kind of overwhelming! One of my favorites is Shutterfly, which I've used for various other projects...photo books, getting prints for our house. They have so many projects you can do and they are especially great for holidays, whether it be Christmas, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, Halloween, etc.

It's almost overwhelming to choose from Shutterfly's collection, just cuz they have so many great ones! But you can narrow it down to different options if you know what you are looking for, such as color, number of photos, size of card, etc. It's kinda fun to try out different options and test out your photos on the ones you like. They make it so simple and easy to do a cute Christmas card!

So far these are my favorites, I just can't choose! It would help if I had a picture of the three of us I want to use but I just haven't found the right one yet. So hard to take a good pic yourself! I'll have to get one of my friends to take one or something.






One of the best things about Shutterfly is there are always having great promotions, such as free shipping, great discounts, etc. Right now they are doing one for bloggers. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow -->http://bit.ly/sfly2010 to see how!

1 comment:

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

I like all of these. Which one did you choose?