Wednesday, November 24, 2010

"Of all the attitudes we can acquire, surely the attitude of gratitude is the most important and by far the most life-changing.” --Zig Ziglar--

As most of you know, I went home last week for my Grandma's Memorial. It was a busy, slightly chaotic visit home but so wonderful to be with my fam! We had a wonderful, and emotional, Memorial for Grandma on Saturday and quite a bit of family (besides the Missouri ones) came to be there. It was a good way to remember and celebrate Grandma's life.


We had another celebration on Sunday, which I won't go into detail now cuz we're leaving in a bit to go up to Alabama for Thanksgiving (YAY!) but here's a sneak peak! I took the pics for the event, which was fun, and I think I did a pretty dang good job! I also tweaked around with the first one on Adobe Photoshop (so fun!) cuz it was a bit dark but I think it looks pretty neat!



Anywho...Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful, grateful day! Love ya!

No comments: