Monday, November 1, 2010

"Trick or treat smell my feet, give me something good to eat!"

This Halloween was definitely more fun for Evelyn than the last, granted she was only a couple weeks old but still :) Saturday Mark and I carved our pumpkins and Evelyn ate snacks and watched.


mmm! pumpkin guts! I actually saved the pumpkin seeds this year and toasted them with some butter and garlic salt and they were yummy!!!

Mark's pumpkin

My Pumpkin!

Sunday is when our neighborhood on base did trick or treating so we went around with our friends then. Evelyn was dressed up as a little princess, dress courtesy of cousin Kady :) She wasn't a huge fan of the dress cuz she didn't like the lace at the end of her sleeves but quickly forgot about it when she got out with the kids. We went with L and V and our new neighbor boy, Landon, who is just a month older than Evelyn. They all looked soooo adorable and had so much fun!

Ready to go!

On the hunt!

And disappointment :) These people weren't home and I don't think I got a pic of them actually getting candy.

Evelyn absolutely LOVED trick or treating and was so into it! She almost didn't want to stop :) She kept sneaking candy out of her bag when I wasn't looking and was just loving everything. I haven't given her too much actual candy before this and she was thrilled to be getting so much in one day.
I got candy!

And there's more in here!

But you can't have any!

The princess in her chariot

No comments: