Sunday, February 6, 2011

Buttons and patches and the cold wind blowing, The days pass quickly when I am sewing.

I FINALLY got my etsy shop up and running. I had some things to do over the weekend before I could post anything on it but tonight I put up my first listings! I made my labels for the shoes, made a banner for my etsy page, wrote descriptions for my items, put up the pictures, and wa-la! Shop started! And here's the link!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TaraErwin

It took me a bit to come up with the name but with a little help from my delightfully bored niece (who was at work at the time :) came up with this! ForEvers After. It's a little pun on my family's nickname for Evelyn, which is Evers, and I thought it was cute and fitting for this! I found a cute crown online and added my name and here's my banner! I think it turned out pretty cute! Although it's kinda hard to see here so sorry about that :)


The only listings I have up right now are some of my first ones but latest are getting better and more uniform. Soon I hope to be able to have both seams on the inside so they won't show at all but so far I'm still a little messy on it. I enjoy working with this median though for a change and am planning on modifying some of the patterns a bit to be more what I want them to be. I like creating my own things so hopefully I'm good at designing my own patterns! So keep tuned for my latest creations! Although they actually might be slow in coming cuz these next weeks are gonna be pretty busy for us! Yay for family visiting! Happy Sunday to you all!

1 comment:

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

cute banner! What kind of labels did you make for the shoes?