Monday, May 2, 2011

O Rise and Shout, the Cougars are out Along the trail to fame and glory.

I know it's not football season and I'm not actually in Provo but it's the first quote I could think of for Utah so there you go :) But I am in Utah now...my fun adventures to Cali are over and now I'm off to visit more friends and fam! I got in yesterday and am staying with Amy and Calvin for part of my trip and Whit down in Provo area for a couple days. I'm so excited to see her and Maria!!!!!!!!!!!! I looooved being in Cali and seeing the fam, don't get me wrong but now I'm here and excited for here! :)

I won't be posting on anything specific til I get home though so sorry no pics or anything. I'm just posting a quick update here while we're having a quiet minute here at Amy's. Tomorrow we're going to see Maria and Whit and go down to Provo for a couple days, see friends, shop a bit, and help get ready for the main event on Saturday! It's gonna be great!

Anywho, Evelyn is doing great, getting much more used to meeting/remeeting people and has been having fun getting lots of attention from everybody. My suitcases definitely are gonna be more full, mostly cuz of presents she's gotten from people! We're having a grand ol' time though and will be sad when it's over...although a little glad too, I'll be back to sewing (I've got another handful to stuff piled up from blogs from the past couple weeks on top of the stuff I already have! And some new fabric to use too!) and hopefully I'll get back into a scrapbook vibe cuz I've got lots to scrapbook from this trip! Love you all and miss all of you!!

No comments: