Monday, August 22, 2016

Andrew's 4th Birthday!

As always, I can't believe how big my little guy is getting! He's FOUR years old now....so crazy! He's such a sweet little guy, still such a little boy- obsessed with trains and cars and digging in the dirt, always talking about poop :/ gotta love that ;) He's a pretty thoughtful little guy but still has his toddler moments...little bit of an anger problem at the moment that we're trying to get him through. He's very vocal about his feelings, "I'm SO mad right now!" or "I'm so sad right now" (that boy has the most adorable/pathetic sad face...). He loves saying he's "happy for you" or wants people to be happy.  He and Elizabeth very much have a love/hate relationship going on...as I'm sure will be the case for most of their lives....they're either fighting or being super sweet/getting along. Most of the time it's the first though :/ He gets very upset with his sisters. He still does super great on his own...like when Evelyn is gone with a friend and Elizabeth is napping...he entertains himself so well...I think he likes to have time without the other two around sometimes :)

Here's some pics of my little guy this past weekend! He's such a handsome little dude :)















And here's some from his little birthday party last night! We just did a little small get together, he just wanted his two friends Izzy and Dalton to come (which sadly Dalton couldn't come last minute :( ) So it was just Andrew and his sisters and Izzy and her sister! :) I guess that's what happens when you have two sisters and your friends are their friends :)

He wanted a super hero theme so I got these capes and masks for him for the party:) 



they're so darn cute :)




the birthday boy! 

and evelyn and Addie- they're so crazy...







poor guy...always surrounded by girls :)


Here's some pics of my little guy this past year!




































































No comments: