Friday, June 6, 2008

Swedish store welcomes Missouri girl as she reunites with long time friend and confidante

Well I have decided to become a blogger. I really don't have much else to do while I'm at work and there are no customers so one day when this occured I was looking at my sister's blog and the thought came to me that I should make one. So here it is. I have no clue what I'm going to write about but hey, maybe someday I will, when my life gets a bit more interesting than just working and making dinner for my new hubby. :) That's about as interesting as it gets right now! Now last month was interesting, but I'll have to catch up to that later. Not enough time right now.

So for this week the most exciting thing to happen is that my best friend in the ENTIRE world came to Utah to see me (and a few other friends, but let's face it, I'm the real reason) after being on a boat for 5 weeks straight making her miss my wedding. Sad news I know but it really couldn't be helped. We've only seen each other for a week out of the past 2 years or so so this weekend is going to be just me and her....well Mark (my new hubby) will be there somewhere in the background but he's resigned himself to the fact that I'm not going to be paying as much attention to him as I normally do. Sarah and I are going to go play and he's going to go work (to pay off the play... haha, not really :)

Anyway, we have a fun filled day on Monday with plans of shopping at the mall and Ikea! I LOVE Ikea! It's pretty much the most awesome home furnishing/anything else you need store there is and such good prices! It's fabulous and I recommend anyone who hasn't ever been to go....really, you should. Even if you don't end up buying anything, it's a fun place to walk around. They have showrooms and everything, way cute and way too tempting to spend $ on! Bad place to go sometimes...but luckily I have a giftcard! Yay! :)

Well, I really should stop rambling. I'm warning you now though, I tend to ramble a lot so I apologize beforehand. I just get bored sometimes and start typing and it just happens. But I will be back soon with updates from last month, including pictures! Another warning...I'm a picture addict and have thousands of pictures from things throughout life so this blog will definitely include lots of pictures...probably more than it should. But that's just how it's gonna be!

2 comments:

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

hey sister,good job keeping us informed out here. tell your new hubby hi from the sisters in MO
The babies say hi and love you aunt Tara.

Love you Lizard
Mellisa

k-grenk said...

TARA!!So question when are we going to Ikea??? You said you'd take me, we need to go and soon, a day when one of us gets off at 2 and then tiff comes in.....yes yes......get back to me k? Later, Karina