Sunday, September 28, 2008

Getting a burp out of your little thing is probably the greatest satisfaction I've come across. It's truly one of life's most satisfying moments.

Here's what you've been waiting for! Pictures of little Kady Scarlett! The new family is now home from the hospital and everyone went to my parents house for the weekly family dinner. Everyone is loving the new baby, even the babies! Matteo loves her (which is funny cuz him and Abrahm aren't the nicest to their own little baby sister...), and so does Santana. Annie said she'd cry when the baby wasn't near her. Abrahm doesn't really care though, typical him though :) Anyway, here's the few I've gotten so far, I'm sure there will be many more to come!!!





2 comments:

Ramona said...

Funny, I was just telling Kyle today how proud you would be of Kady if you heard her burp. She doesn't burp after every meal, but most of her burps so far have been quite impressive. I'm very proud.

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

hey Tara isnt kady so cute !!! i wish u where her but i will see u soon

love ya
carmen