Thursday, April 9, 2009

"Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world." --Virgil A. Kraft--

This quote is certainly true her in Utah! When there's no snow to cover everything up, it's just brown and ugly. But spring really makes everything so pretty! Last week was gross and cold and windy and awful but on Sunday it warmed up and I looked out my window and these tulips had opened up!



I first noticed them earlier in the week and was surprised to find tulips in our background (it's barely got any grass so I just thought everything back there was weeds and such) but they finally bloomed and they are so pretty! I love tulips. My second favorite flower I'd have to say. So it was warm for a day and then rained all yesterday and this morning but now it's warm again and you can see everything blooming and turning green and I'm so excited!(except for these one trees, which are really pretty, but smell SO bad!!! But they're all over Provo so you can't get away from them...I wish they had smelled them before planting so many...yuck). I hate cold. But it finally looks like Spring is here to stay, just in time for finals and studying all day inside instead of enjoying the beautiful weather! Ah...well, such is life. I'll try to enjoy the weather someday soon. Anyway, happy spring everyone!

No comments: