Sunday, April 12, 2009

"There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it."

I just have to say that I have the CUTEST nieces and nephews ever! I don't think it's right to have so many cute ones in one family, but I guess we're just blessed cuz every single one of them is cute. Well the little ones are super cute, the older ones are all becoming handsome young men and gorgeous young women. :) And if you don't believe me then here's some proof. I got these first two pics in the mail the other day.



Isn't Tani just adorable?!?! I LOVE that pic of her. It's fantastic. The boys are so cute too and getting so big!!! They just turned two last month and I just can't believe it. They grow up so fast!

These second two pics are from Easter on the home front, graciously provided by Carmen. :)

(What a ham!!!)


I have to admit that I stole this last one off my sister Annie's blog but it's so cute!!! Plus she didn't tell the story behind it and I think it's funny. So I'm guessing they were trying to get Tani to pose but she wouldn't so my sister Emily bribed her with jelly beans. She'd give Tani and jelly bean, she'd gobble it up, then pose and get another one. Smart girl that one. Although you can still tell she's not really into it cuz she wouldn't look at the camera. :) She's so cute!!! Too adorable I say. I'm just sad that I'm not home to see them in all their cuteness! Although I do hear a lot of stories about all the trouble they get into so maybe I'm not missing too much...haha! :) Joking, I'd so rather be home with them! I love you guys! And Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

Oh, how cute!

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

i wana be on your blog!!!!!!!!!!
cute pictures of tani
nat***alia