Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Everyone says you only fall in love once but thats not true, everytime I hear your voice I fall in love all over again"

Tomorrow Evelyn and I are "off on the road to Rhode Island and we're not going to stop til we're there!" Well we will have to stop for a layover but other than that, no stopping! :) I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited though!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long 12 weeks which luckily flew by :) but I'm very very very very very very very glad it's almost over! I've missed Mark soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! I've been so glad that I can talk to him everyday though this past while, it makes it a bit more bearable but also kinda makes me miss him more! Anywho, I just wanted to do a short little post before I leave. The next post will be full of pictures from RI and Mark's graduation! Wish me luck with flying with Evelyn though! I'm gonna need it!!!!!!!!!

No comments: