Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Scrapbooking is cheaper than a therapist."

Here's some of my latest projects, which are significantly better and were a lot more fun to make because of my new Cricut!!! Now I know some of you don't know what a Cricut is so I'll tell ya. Well I'll let the Cricut people tell ya, this is from their website.

"Cricut® personal electronic cutters allow you to get amazing creative results with the touch of a button. Cricut machines with the Cricut cartridges cut beautiful designs and alphabets for card making, home decor, scrapbooking, paper crafting, and more. Imagine the projects you can create with Cricut. Your results with the Cricut are only limited by your imagination."

It's so much fun! I absolutely LOOOOVE it! It was my Valentine's/Birthday present from Mark and then I used the rest of my b-day money for the difference plus little extras, like a fun new cartridge. So anyone who gave me b-day money, thanks! I'm extremely happy with my new toy!

This first pic is of a card I made for a friend of mine, it was her wedding yesterday and so I used my new Cricut to make it. It cut out every single thing here, the base of the card, the heart, the rectangles, the letters, and the envelope! I Love it!



I didn't use the Cricut a whole lot on this one but I still think it's cute! The letters are what I cut out btw.



Anywho, I've got a few more pages I'm working on so I'll put those up when I finish them. This last pic is of me and my friend, Allison, who got married and my other friend Jeanie. I look awful (my cheeks are soo red! It was ridiculously hot in there. I always choose the most unflattering shirts to wear to weddings although I don't realize how bad they look in pics until I get the wedding ones back :) but they both look gorgeous! We've been friends since elementary and it was wonderful to see them.

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

Your family picture is beautiful! We enjoy seeing your family grow. Mark, congratulations on your accomplishments - we are proud of all of you. Grandma and Grandpa Erwin in St. George