Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Scars heal, Glory fades and all we are left with are the memories made." --Chris Cagle--

This post is all about my nieces and nephews. I've spent quite a few nights (sometimes day time) while I've been here watching some of their games so here's a collection of pics and such from them. First of all there's Sierra...she's played volleyball for her school team and now she's doing a rec league or something outside of school and I went to a game day of hers a couple Saturday's ago. She's a darn good player and her team is darn good too! Evelyn loved watching the game and I enjoyed it as well.




Next is Brian. He's in 9th grade and is playing on the boys basketball team at school. He got a good amount of playing time on the Varsity team for being a freshman. He's a decent player but I bit too much like me, in that he's a bit timid to shoot or be aggressive enough :) He seems to be getting better though.




Next up is Carmen. She is in Junior High and played on the girls basketball team and cheered for the boys after her games were done. Such a cute little cheerleader too! This year she was also the chosen princess candidate for her class for the Courtwarming ceremony (like Homecoming). She wasn't crowned princess but looked like one all the same! :)






And last but not least is Natalia! She's in 6th grade and her team only plays one game on Saturday's but despite their young age, they're a good team! Still need to work on some things but they're young and have plenty of time. Natalia is definitely more like me though, very timid about playing and needs more confidence. Hopefully she gains it better than I did, cuz I never did! :)




It's been a lot of fun going to all their games and I'm so glad I'm finally around to go! I love being around for all this family stuff. It's so great! This last pic here is of Mellisa's adorable, wild boys, who LOVE sports and for nearly 3 year olds, are actually really good! They have their own basketball hoop at home and they love to shoot hoops, especially Abrahm. He does lay ups and everything and really shoots the ball well. We all can't wait til they're older so we can watch them play sports, they're going to be good little players! Right now though they can't quite get the basket up to the big hoop but they sure are cute trying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i look horrible in these pics