Friday, March 26, 2010

A few check in, the Proud check out

It's OFFICIAL!!!!!!! Mark is now an officer in the United States Navy! His rank right now is an Ensign (I now halfway understand all that stuff Gpa Dan...give me time though, there's a lot to learn!) and he is SO glad to be done with OCS! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO proud of him!!!! I'm not going to write much today cuz we're about to go out and about Newport for the rest of the day but I just wanted to announce that he's done!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!



This pic is from Wednesday. Evelyn has LOVED seeing her Daddy again!!! Mark picked us up from the airport and spent the afternoon with us. It was so wonderful! More pics to follow...as usual I took lots!!!

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

Congratulations, Mark! Your grandparents are proud of you too. Grandpa and Grandma Erwin.