Thursday, December 23, 2010

"When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they're seeing angels."

Lately I've been doing more with my photography and thinking about more ways to improve my skills. So I did Sierra's wedding and this past week I was able to take some pictures of my friend Stephanie's three week old little girl, Maci, who is SOOOO cute! I had fun taking her pictures and playing with such a cute, little newborn again.

I wasn't really able to try taking pics of Evelyn cuz she was always active and not nearly as sleepy, newborn like Maci was. She was so much easier to take pictures of and I got some darn cute ones! So here's a little sampling of what I did and some that I edited using my new Photoshop that I got for Christmas! I'm having fun learning new ways to play with my pictures.

These first few are ones that I took with my Canon Rebel, which I'm HOPEFULLY getting the digital version next year and am WAAAAY excited for it!!! I've been wanting it for YEARS.












These next ones here were taken with my little Canon Powershot SX120, which I love as well. It does so great for just a little Powershot.









No comments: