Tuesday, December 28, 2010

"A baby, a manger, a bright and shining star; A shepherd, an angel, three kings from afar; A savior, a promise from heaven above--

--The Story of Christmas is filled with God's love."

I know it's easy to get caught up with everything involved in Christmas...decorating, buying presents, receiving presents, making goodies, eating yummy food, etc., that the real reason for the season gets a little bit pushed aside. So I just want to take a minute to show my appreciation for the real reason, Jesus Christ. I am so grateful for the coming of Christ to this earth and for His sacrifice so we could one day return to our Heavenly Father. I know that without Him we would not be able to do that.

I'm so happy Heavenly Father has given me such a wonderful family and that we are able to be together forever. I am so glad that we were able to spend the holiday with family and celebrate this wonderful season together. I love my family very much and love my Savior and everything He has done for me. I know that He has blessed me greatly in my life and that I will never be able to repay Him for the wonderful things and wonderful people I have in my life.

Merry (belated) Christmas everyone! I hope you have been able to take some time and think on the blessings that Christ has given you in your lives during this Christmas season.

No comments: