Saturday, August 27, 2011

"The more you dress up the more fun you'll have."

So I haven't done a whole lot of sewing but I have made a couple SUPER cute dresses for Evelyn! I know it's a little early for her birthday stuff but I thought I should get a head start cuz of my little multi-week trip in September! (SO excited btw!!! I've been sitting around here too long doing nothing...or so it feels like). Anyway..I made this first dress for when I take her two year old pics. It's the same pattern I used for her Easter dress and I love it! SO cute! I've got the perfect pink shirt to go under it and I'm super excited to take the pics! I've got the perfect spot to do it but don't know if I can do it there yet... :( I messed up a little bit on the straps so I gotta fix it before the but that shouldn't take long.



This second one I was really excited to do! I bought the fabric on sale at hobby lobby yesterday and it was perfect for her birthday! I've started planning it already and this matches perfect! I have some dresses saved from my blog searching and kinda took a bit from different ones to make this, I couldn't pick just one so I picked my fav things from different ones instead. :) I was a bit nervous about the sleeves cuz I don't have too much luck with them and I wasn't using a pattern for them. They turned out great though and I'm so happy with it!





No comments: