Wednesday, October 17, 2012

{Andrew} 2 months old!

Today my little Andrew is 2 months old! I can't believe how quick that went. He is getting so big (his appt is next week so I'm not quite sure how much he weighs or anything) and is so sweet and adorable! He's still super smiley and is starting to "talk" more...cooing and making adorable cute baby noises. I love it! Babies are just too cute. So here's a bit more about Andrew...

He's still a good eater...I think it's funny when he knows he's about to eat or just finished, he gets a cute, happy little smile on his face...he loves to eat! :)

He still loves to be outside and with this nice beautiful fall weather lately we've been taking walks and enjoying it!

He's starting to like music more now which is cute.

He LOVES his big sister! and loves big kids in general. He's very content watching them when they're around. :)

He still loves to be talked to and like I said earlier, is "talking" back. He's also laughing more which is so adorable! I love getting him to laugh.

He's gotten 200% wigglier and kicks and wiggles and moves all around and loves to lay out on his play mat and "play". He especially likes to look at the mirror in the middle of it. He loves the baby in it :)

With his wiggliness we've been having to swaddle him a lot more to keep him asleep...luckily he's ok with being swaddled now!

He's doing really good with sleeping...still has been a bit fussy at the beginning of the night but we've gotten a lot better at calming him down and getting over it. he still only wakes up 2 times a night..well kinda wakes up...he fusses around, eats, goes back to sleep and wa-la! perfect :) So we're both sleeping good :)

He's a pretty strong little guy :) He's been pretty good at holding his head up since pretty much the beginning and does super well now ;) especially with tummy time!

He does not like the car much...he gets the most pitiful, desperate little cry and gets SO worked up and is all sweaty and red when I finally get him out...it's so sad!

He does not like having a dirty diaper and gets so happy when he's changed.

He does like bath time although he's getting pretty big for the little tub I got!

He loves being carried around in the back pack carrier thing I have. That thing has been great btw! I use it all the time---for walks, at the store, sometimes around the house when I'm trying to get stuff done.


He's still got lots of dark hair but it's starting to get shorter in the back :( I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into a bald spot!

He likes his swing more now, which is nice. I was making fun of it awhile ago though and said it should have a vacuum sound instead of a trickling water fall but it turns out that is his favorite sound! whatever works though I guess! :)

Well....I think that's all I can think of right now...2 month olds aren't exactly the most exciting little things but he's getting more exciting every day! :) He is just so ubber sweet and cuddly and wonderful and I am loving being this adorable little boy's mommy! :)


My little chunka-monk! :)


Super adorable little face!!! 
My strong boy! :)

tummy time :)

Me and my boy! :)

Sleeping on his daddy! 

2 months old! 

Silly faces :)




1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

What a darling boy. Give him a kiss from us. I am glad Mark's parents could come for the blessing, etc.