Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Nothing is as precious or brings home so much love, as a brand new baby sent from above.

The last thing we did this weekend was Andrew's Baby Blessing! I was so glad Mark's family could make it this weekend so we could celebrate Evelyn's birthday and the baby blessing. It was so great! Andrew looked SO ADORABLE in his blessing outfit...I found it online and couldn't help but get it! The little Navy/sailor suit was just perfect! It, as you can see in the pics, is white with light blue stitching and little anchors on the buttons, CUTENESS :) I love it. Anyway...here's some pics we took after we got home from church/the blessing! (Which went very well of course....our good friends the Korpi's even came for the beginning of the meeting to see the blessing which was very great of them! :)


These kids are just TOO cute...don't know how I did it but adorable! :)

Almost all the Erwin grandkids! Unfortunately Jessica and Charlotte couldn't come :( 

The two Erwin boys! This pic is just too cute! 

Our first family pic! I can't believe I haven't had any of all four of us yet....

Love! :)

Uncle Michael and the kiddos!

And the boy of the hour! He is just SO sweet and SO cute! I wish you all could see him in person :)

Silly girls! It's funny though...I've though this many times and Mark said it this weekend...but Evelyn reminds me of Isabella in random little things she does, little phrases/actions...it's cute though! 

Grandparents with the kiddos!

And there you have it! Our fun filled family weekend :)

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

I like the family pictures too - none of us seem to have enough of them.