Friday, April 23, 2010

"Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun." --Mary Lou Cook--

So I've been working on a wedding scrapbook album for Amy and Calvin pretty much ever since they got married, which as most of you know was in August....things got a little busy after that with having a baby and moving and all so I was a bit lax in getting it down but I am happy to report that I am FINALLY done!!!

I knew I wouldn't get it done before we left Utah so my goal was to get it done before we left Missouri and went through Utah so that way I could give it to them then. And I did it! Of course I've really had oodles of time to do it these past months with Mark gone and I have been doing a lot of scrapbooking, I've just been working a lot more on Evelyn's pages...they're just so fun! Not that this one wasn't but I found it was a lot harder making an album for somebody else!

I've been branching out and doing a lot more things with my scrapbooking, using new techniques, embellishments, etc. and so this and Evelyn's book are pretty much the best stuff I've done to date so far. It's been fun learning new things (my sisters are all amazing at scrapbooking so I've been learning from them and of course, from the internet!) and especially doing things with my Cricut! That is one huge reason for my scrapbook improvement! I'll be excited this summer when I get to see family members and I get to show my books off! I rarely get to do that so it'll be fun.

Anywho...I'm not going to unveil the whole book cuz I want to show it to Amy and Calvin first but here's one page as a sneak peak that I really liked! Hope you guys like it!!! If not I'm keeping it :)

1 comment:

Annie-Savor This Moment said...

I think this is adorable, especially the orange. You know I'm loving it lately, and you rocked the orange here.