Tuesday, April 20, 2010

"If it's not in the scrapbook...it didn't happen!"

With Mark gone again, I'm back to scrapbooking and reading, that is when I can catch time to do them in the brief moments Evelyn is asleep or distracted by something else. Lately she hasn't been wanting to take naps and when she does they are very very short...ugh! Very frustrating when I'm trying to get something done and I can't when she's awake...but anywho...that's what babies do I guess! :) Here's the latest pages I've done though. I've been wanting to do one on her hands and feet and finally found the right pics and layout to use for it. I just love Evie's hands and feet though! They are so long and cute and adorable! Everyone who see's her brings up her long fingers...they're just so dainty and long! I love it! And then she has nice long feet and toes too, which I love as well. She loves to chew and play with her hands and feet so I have lot of pics of them but these three are my fav.