Friday, February 5, 2010

"Been there, done that, scrapped a page about it."

So with Mark gone I've been filling my time with Evelyn, scrapbooking, reading, and putting together puzzles, all which have been great fun and very helpful in distracting me. I thought I would share a few pages that I've done. I've been taking a longer time on them and trying to do a better job and so far they've been turning out great! I found a website, scrapbooketc.com, which has a tooooooon of layouts which are so helpful. I have the hardest time thinking up layouts so I just use their ideas or find ones I like and tweak them a bit. My favorite page though is one I can't show because it's for my sister-in-law's wedding album that I am doing for her and her husband so I can't put it here yet. They get to see it first....well when I finally finish it! I'm halfway done! I promise it'll be done soon Amy :) :) :)





1 comment:

Whitney said...

Cute layouts! :) You're so talented! And I will be sending your birthday card soon, in case you were wondering... Hope you're having a great time without me... er. I mean Mark. ;)