Monday, February 22, 2010

"The only thing worth stealing is a kiss from a sleeping child" --Joe Houldsworth--

So I was sitting on my bed the other day with Evelyn playing next to me while I read a book (Percy Jackson, The Last Olympian...great series that one is!). I noticed she was getting sleepy and luckily I had my camera next to me cuz I got this funny little series of pics.






She's such a funny little thing when she's falling asleep. Sometimes she fights it off so hard even if she's tired beyond belief. Other times I wrap her up, put her in bed, and she's out. Then there's times like this where we're just chillin' and she difts off all nice and quiet. I like those the best :)

1 comment:

Mom Erwin said...

Tell Mark his St. George grandparents are proud of him - and of YOU and your sweet DAUGHTER. It is fun to see pictures of all of you on the blog.