Saturday, February 13, 2010

"A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart."

Evelyn hasn't quite outgrown my lap but she has grown a lot since she arrived! It's crazy how a big a difference a few pounds on a baby is! Anyway, this post is another before and after. I was going through some pics I got from my mom's camera and found this sweet little pic of Evelyn when she was two weeks old.



And here is her most recent pic I have.



She was so tiny and wrinkly when she was a newborn! She seems so different now that she's bigger and more active :) It's crazy how much difference four months makes! I'm excited to see how the next four months will change her!

1 comment:

Strommer Family said...

I love the sparkly little earrings she has on, but I read your post about how they got there and that wouldn't be fun for any mommy!! Very cute though!! ;)