Monday, February 8, 2010

"Other than a dimple in a cute little chin, What's more adorable than a toothless grin?"

Evelyn is now four months old and is getting so big! I took her in today for her four month check up and to get some nasty shots. She did fairly well with the shots but has been fussy tonight. :( On the upside, she is not 15 lbs and 25 inches long. She's such a sweet, happy, smiley little thing and so much fun! Her favorite thing lately is to gnaw on her fingers and play with her feet. She just discovered her feet this week and loves grabbing them.





Not much news from Mark this week. For some reason he didn't call on Sunday so I was pretty bummed about that. He has been writing short little letters to me, mostly telling about what he's up to, which is mainly doing drills, studying, going to his classes, and preparing for tests and inspections. Fun stuff right there. He's getting through it though and doing very well!

As for me, I'm still busy with Evelyn and the fam and getting ridiculously sick of all this snow! It snows, metls, freezes, gets icy, melts, freezes, melts, and just when you think it's going away it snows again! UGH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of it! It's making me feel very lazy and I haven't been getting the things done that I've wanted. Stupid weather.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

That's funny about the weather. It's slowly warming up here. We've been in the 40s. ;) Since it's been warm, I'm actually running again. Evelyn is just a doll! :)

Strommer Family said...

What a cute baby...this is Mark's cousin Ruth..in case you've never heard of me, I'm Hugh and Verna's daughter!! Anyway, my mom told me about your blog and sent me this way this morning..so great to see a family member's blog that I previously didn't know existed!! ;) Come on over my way as well if you'd like!! My husband is gone for an advanced Korean college course in Korea right now so we're both in the same kind of boat with the military and waiting for our hubbies to return!! ;)